Ever wonder how women look good regardless of how they apply makeup? There are many makeup tips that can make you look better, and you don’t have to be an expert. The best thing about makeup is that you are always the center of attention regardless of how well you do it. It is important to stay on the right side. These are five game-changing makeup tips that will change the way you look if you are really bad at makeup.
Five Game-Changing Beauty Tips If You’re a Suck at Makeup
1. Applying the base is the most crucial step in applying makeup correctly. Applying the base is the most important step in makeup. If you have dry skin, use a moisturizer that is hyper-hydrating. If you have oily skin choose a primer with a soft tone to keep the oil-balanced look.
- Color Correcting Concealer is a must-have
Color concealer is a great way to conceal skin imperfections like hyperpigmentation and acne. These concealer colors can work wonders for your skin.
- Purple – This color helps to cover yellow-toned discoloration or yellowish bruises.
- Pink – This is the perfect color to hide dark circles under eyes, bruises, and dark spots.
- Orange: This works great to conceal dark undereye circles and dark spots in dark skin tones.
- Beige & Brown are two colors that can be used for minor discoloration.
- Yellow – If you have dark under-eye circles and purple-toned bruises, a yellow-color concealer might be able to help.
- Green – This is a less well-known color, but it can hide red spots, acne and pink-toned scars around the eyes.
- Know your Makeup Brushes
Many people buy and use makeup brushes without knowing what brush they are used for. We will be sharing the 6 essential makeup brushes and their precise purpose.
- Powder brush: Powder brush is used to apply loose and compact mineral powders all over the face.
- Fan brush – This brush can be used to dust highlighter or light powder all over the face.
- Contour Shadow brush: This brush is essential to give definition to your cheekbones and create contoured looks.
- Concealer brush – If you don’t want your concealer giving your face a cakey appearance, a concealer brush will be essential.
- The Eyeshadow Brush is used to apply powder eyeshadow on the eyelids.
- Angled Liner brush: This brush can be used to shape and fill your eyebrows, and to also apply liquid liner to your eyes.
- Eye Makeup According To Your Eye Shape
Make sure you define your eyes according to the shape of your eyes so you don’t look too sloppy or dull.
- For round-shaped eyes: Use dark colors in the middle of your eyes and lighter shades at the corners.
- To create almond eyes: Apply a matte brown eyeshadow to the lid and then add a darker shade towards the corners.
- Moonlit Eyes: Create a gradient effect with your eyeshadows to add dimension to your eyes.
- Hooded eyes – Lightly dab matte and dark eyeshadows on the eyelids to create these types of eyes.
- Use a shimmery shadow over your entire eyelid with a darker shade at the corners.
- To turn your eyes down: Use lighter eyeshadow to highlight the outer corner of your eyes.
- To turn your eyes up: Use darker eyeshadow to highlight the outer corner of your eyes.
- To achieve close-set eyes: Use shimmery eyeshadow to cover the eyelids and highlight the inner corners.
Pro Tip – To instantly brighten your eyes, and make them appear larger, apply shimmery powder on your brow bone as well as the inner and outer corners.
- Blush according to your face shape
It is more important than knowing the brand and how to use it. If you are able to identify the perfect blush for your skin, your face will glow.
- Rectangle-shaped face : For a longer face, you can brush the apples of your cheeks towards your ears to increase the shape.
- Oval-shaped face : For oval-shaped faces, blush can be applied to the apples of your cheeks. Then sweep outwardly for a natural look.
- A heart-shaped face: Apply blush to your apples and sweep upwards to soften your chin.
- Round-shaped Face: For a round-shaped facial shape, use a brush to apply around your cheekbones and sweep upwards for a slimmer appearance.
- Square-shaped faces: To make your face look longer, blend the blush from your ears to your cheekbones.
Makeup isn’t about creating a slick look or covering your face in colors. It is all about enhancing your beauty features. We know there is a lot of information out there about makeup and beauty, and it can sometimes be overwhelming. These makeup tips are essential, no matter if you’re an beauty professional or just starting out.