For a healthy skin, refreshment and proper care is of utmost importance. Any healthy condition owes a credit to the diet and exercise. Similar is in case of healthy skin. Along with some extra care, a healthy diet and some pore- stimulating exercises are healthy for the skin. Exercises result in opening of the skin pores which help it breathe, while a healthy diet provides refreshment and prevents occurrence of acne, scars and blisters. Also, both these factors are responsible for release of toxins from the body.
Foods Good For Skin
According to experts, diet which includes all the following foods can prove the perfect diet for skin. Let us check out what these foods are
- Organic vegetables that are raw and steamed lightly
- Fresh fruits are good for organic supplement to the skin
- Flax seeds oil and the seeds themselves
- Ocean fish, oily and from cold- water
- Oil from the extra- virgin olives
- Oil from the Macadamia nut
- Poultry and beef that is grass fed is again an organic choice
- Raw nuts, great in organic nutrition, like the almonds, brazil nuts and walnuts
- Organic seeds, esp. raw and the sunflower ones
- Little amounts of foods prepared from whole grain products
Addition of these foods to your diet, and cutting down on other items from the plate would definitely make your skin health work towards its radiance and clarity. Though, all these foods may not be readily available, at a time, in all parts of the world, yet whatever you can pick up, don’t miss on it. Now, for some people it is also essential to avoid some harmful food items to obtain a glowing and scar-less skin. I think most of you have already an idea what I m talking about. Let’s go ahead and check.
- Fried foods and battered ones are the sole enemies of your skin, and the body
- Avoid processed foods which may contain high fats sodium contents
- Snacking foods, which are greasy must totally cease to be a part of your diet
- White collars may be good but not white foods – no white bread, pastas, and baked stuff
- Don’t even look at high sugar contained foods, junkies and drinks
- No alcohol, except some red wine taken occasionally
Healthy skin can be the first defense against all the infections and allergies. It brings a boost in your immunity and makes up for the lost gorge of your charm.